5 Quick ways to increase Web Conversion Rates
Finding out what your customers or target audience are doing inside your site can be a saving grace for your marketing efforts, here are 5 quick ways to improve your website’s conversion rates.
1. Is your site fast enough? one thing that discourages visitors is if your site takes too long to download images , or loads a particular page. Make sure that the images that you use are lighter (I would suggest PNG formats) and if you’re using dynamic pages, there are tons of tips and tricks on how to optimize them programmatically.
2. Is it complicated? try a walk through on your own site and put yourself in your customer’s shoes for a second or target audience’s, find out if you’re having a hard time following links and buttons and gauge your total experience as a user.
3. Does your title tabs or menu navigation makes sense? this is the most common mistakes small business website’s make is to confuse their visitors with navigation.
4. Do you have contact information visible and on the right spot? sometimes a visitor or your target audience wanted to call you instead of browsing through your products, make sure their in the right section of your pages and visible to your users. I suggest placing them on top like headers or leftside panels.
5. Can your website be trusted? especially for e-commerce, if you are selling products online, make sure your visitors are comfortable giving out information or even browsing to your pages, one way of doing this is to show triple B logo (Better Business Bureau) or get coverage from Thawte Securities, or have SSL (secured layer) on your web pages.
If you need help with optimizing your pages for increased conversion rates and SEO please visit http://www.webandmediaplus.com.